Become a Thrive! Keynote Speaker
We are looking for a few GREAT Speakers!
Thrive! Communities are the backbone of the mission of Ambassadors in Business. These communities provide an opportunity for our members and the public to connect their faith and work while connecting with other like-minded individuals in the marketplace.
Our Thrive! Keynote speakers are a key component to the success of Thrive! Communities. We are always on the lookout for new keynote speakers who are willing to bring their expertise and wisdom to our members and participants. With multiple locations, Thrive! Keynote speakers have the opportunity to connect with those who are eager to learn!
What are we looking for in our Keynote Speakers?
Our Keynote Speakers...
- model an integrated life of living out their faith in all areas: family, business, church, and community.
- communicate the high value they place on connecting their (Christian) faith and work.
- believe their audiences will benefit from the biblical wisdom they share.
- donate their time speaking, knowing that they are building relationships.
- integrate scripture and biblical principles into their topics.
- are able to engage their audiences in discussion around their topic.
- provide actionable takeaways for their audiences to apply what they learn.
Ready to become a keynote speaker for Thrive! events?
Not sure what a Thrive! Community Event is like?
Once your application is reviewed and approved, we will contact you to submit your media files for our directory. Our Thrive Community Leaders will engage with you personally to book you to speak at their locations.